Woocommerce Website Development Services | Custom Woocommerce Development
Woocommerce Website Development services offered by Appycodes. We offer bespoke Woocommerce development solutions that is tailored to your e-commerce needs.
As a business owner, if you’re looking for a shopping cart solution that you can easily handle, but don’t want to compromise on the essential features for conversion and sale optimisation, nothing could be a better choice than WooCommerce.
Woocommerce is one of the most widely used shopping cart platforms, preferred by developers and business owners across the world.
Here are some reasons why Woocommerce is so popular.
- Woocommerce has a large support community and you can always get advice at any stage when you’re stuck!
- Plugins that enhance e-commerce functionality cost less when it comes to Woocommerce as compared with other carts like Magento, Prestashop, etc. It reduces your spending budget making this perfect for start ups and small companies.
- Since it is WordPress based, those who are comfortable with WordPress can manage their shop easily within the comfort of WordPress.
- Absolute non-techies can manage a Woocommerce store super easily.
- You can enhance your ecommerce website through several beautiful pages, a seamlessly integrated blog, etc. by harnessing the power of WordPress pages and posts.
Customized Woocommerce website development services offered by Appycodes, a full scale web development agency
WordPress, the environment in which Woocommerce operates, is a popular Content Management System stage that powers more than 61 percent of the world’s websites. The users of Woocommerce will have the familiar WordPress environment that offers super ease of use.
The best thing about Woocommerce is despite being free and open-source, it is super flexible. Users get lots of room to customize and tweak their e-commerce stores to accommodate for the unique features that will place their store apart from competition.
Woocommerce presents a comprehensive order management and tracking dashboard to store managers and also has a professional customer dashboard that allow buyers to view past and open orders. The integrated analytics system in Woocommerce provides you comprehensive insights and reporting – traffic, user behaviour and more. Figures like total sales, average order sales, person client statistics, any of those are neatly introduced via graphs, without the store managers ever having to leave their admin panel.
Woocommerce is extendible and scalable. There are hundreds of Woocommerce extensions available, most of which are free or available for very cheap prices ranging from 20$ to 80$. Thus, Woocommerce allows its users to scale their e-store and add a vast array of features.